Braughler Books empowers new authors to make publishing decisions with intent & clarity, resulting in a finished book that is visually impactful and a pleasure to read.
- Are you an author or a business expert struggling to find a way to publish your book?
- Are you overwhelmed by the complexity of the publishing options available to you?
- Have you published before and felt that you didn't have the balance of guidance & control you wanted?
- Is your business or organization seeking to produce a quality book without sacrificing money or time?
Self publishing can be a confusing, overwhelming and stressful experience — but it doesn't have to be.
At Braughler Books, we have the experience and expertise to help advise and guide you through the self publishing process. It's critical to ensure that the final look and feel of your book aligns well with why you wrote the book, and who you wrote the book for -- two key questions our publishing advisors will ask you in your first contact with them.
Once we understand more about you, your goals for the book, and the intended audience, then we can begin to make suggestions on what is right for you -- after all, it's YOUR book!
Some of the services we offer include:
- Cover Design
- Interior Layout
- ISBN's, barcodes and Copyright filing
- Guidance and management of print book runs, from soft cover (perfect bound), to hard cover (case bound), or coil-bound or stitched
- Author Direct and On Demand print options
- Ebook creation
- Management and fulfillment of online bookstore sales
- Just to name a few!
Take a look at our newest releases!
Explore some of the latest Braughler Books releases at the Braughler Books Store.
Interested in hearing how Braughler Books can help you with your book? Contact us today!
Braughler Books is a proud member of BookWorks
BookWorks describes themselves as "a community dedicated to helping its members PREPARE, PUBLISH and PROMOTE their books, plus share what they learn and support one another."
At Braughler Books, we strongly believe in these ideals, and we are proud to be a member of this community.